If you are returning an order from Canada please read our return policy here.
We gladly accept returns on exchanges on all bras within 30 days of receiving your order as long as they are in original condition (unworn, undamaged, with all original tags attached). Please note the original shipping charge is non-refundable and all non-bra items are final sale.
Scroll down to learn more on how to return or exchange and the return process.
- I want to start my return and/or exchange
- When will my return be processed?
- Will I get charged for return shipping?
- Do you provide return labels to APO/FPO addresses?
- Can I exchange more than once on an order?
- Can I combine returns?
I want to start my return and/or exchange
To start your return process please click the button below:
- Enter your order number and shipping zip code. If you're returning an exchange please enter your exchange order number (hint: this usually starts with EXC).
- Select the product you wish to return.
- Select the reason for the return and we'll give you options for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each item you wish to return.
- Review and verify your selections and submit your return.
- Print the return shipping label and affix it to the original packaging and drop it off at your nearest USPS location.
When will my return be processed?
Please note that all bras must be in original condition (unworn, undamaged, with original tags attached) to receive a refund. Once approved you’ll receive an email notification of the refund. From there it can take your card company up to a full billing cycle to have this reflected on your statement. The refund will be processed to the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
Will I be charged for return shipping?
We offer free return shipping on all U.S orders! That means we'll cover the return shipping back to us and provide a prepaid return shipping label you can print. If you requested an exchange we'll ship your exchange order out to you free of charge.
Do you provide return labels to APO/FPO addresses?
We are currently unable to provide complimentary return labels to APO/FPO locations. To return your items please return the item(s) using an insured postal carrier to:
1675 Beggrow St
Lockbourne, Ohio 43137
Please ensure all previous shipping labels or information have been removed. We recommend shipping with insurance, receiving shipment tracking, and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. Pepper is not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
Can I exchange more than once on an order?
We're currently offer one complimentary exchange per order on all items. If you need to exchange your order a second time, click here to set up a free return for a refund so you can place a new order on our website for that new size or style.
Can I combine returns?
We ask that you refrain from combining returns from multiple orders into a single package. If you received two separate return shipping labels, please send back the items in separate boxes.
Please note that the shipping labels you are provided when you create your returns have been formulated based on the weight of the items you’re returning. Using one label for items from multiple orders will likely result in additional postage payment due to the differences in the calculated weight.
Have more questions? Send us a message and we'd be happy to help!