Sizing isn’t an exact science and can vary across different brands. While you might be one size in one brand you might be a different one in Pepper.
How can I tell if your bra fits properly? Let’s check each part of the bra:
- Band: The band should feel snug and comfortable on the loosest set of hooks. This allows you move to the inner hooks to tighten as the band stretches with wear. The band should also be parallel to the floor and not ride up or shift with movement.
- Gore: The center bridge of the bra between the cups should lie flat against your sternum. It should hover or dig in.
- Cups: The cups should lay flush against your breast tissue without any cup spillage or cup gapping.
- Underwire: The underwire should lay comfortably under the breast tissue and follow the root of your breast without digging into the sides of the breast tissue or into the underarm area. The underwire shouldn't lay on top of your breast tissue or sit below your rib cage either.
- Bra straps: The bra straps stay in place without slipping or digging in. You should tighten the bra straps so the fit snug and comfortably on your shoulders.
Have more questions? Send us a message and we'd be happy to help!