As with any undergarment, we recommend taking the extra loving steps to help them last:
- Handwash: We know ain’t nobody got time for that, but washing lightly with cold water and mild detergent by hand can help your bra maintain its shape and quality the longest.
- Use a Laundry Bag: When you can’t handwash, these mesh bags provide protection for your delicates from ruff zippers and snags while in the laundry machine. Don't forget to tuck in the zipper before throwing it in the dryer!
- Air dry: Skip the dryer and lay your bra flat or on a rack. The harsh heat from the dryers can deform and wrinkle your bra.
- Switch it out: Wearing the same bra every day puts a lot of stress on that garment. Having several bras in rotation reduces daily wear and tear (and gives you more colors to choose from!).
- To best care for your Limitless Wirefree Bra, we recommend taking out the inner pads before washing and drying.
Have more questions? Send us a message and we'd be happy to help!